Bethany Mota and Derek Hough danced the rumba to Colbie Caillat’s song “Try” with a live performance by Miss Caillat herself. The dance was truly beautiful, and Bethany added her own personal touch and message to the dance. It was focused on cyber-bullying, which Bethany admits she suffered from when she was younger. Their performance is really touching – watch it above, and view the photos in our gallery as well.
- YouTube Stars Tyler Oakley and Bethany Mota Are Returning to Host Summer Camp for Fans
- Bethany Mota Shares Last Minute Halloween Costume Hacks
- Bethany Mota Announces Book With Video Trailer Announcement
- 2016 Creative Arts Emmy Awards
- Tyler Oakley Shares First Video From Camp 17 with Bethany Mota
- New look